Read the full article:
A TAILORED APPROACH THAT WORKS
In the battle to look your best, there’s nothing more frustrating than that stubborn “last inch” you’re trying to shed – especially around your waistline. The Custom Contouring™ capabilities of the Liposonix® System target and eliminate fat around your waist – in your abdomen and in the dreaded love handles – to help noticeably slim your waistline.
- Safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- A revolutionary treatment using high-intensity focused ultrasound to treat and eliminate stubborn fat
- Perfect for people close to their ideal size and shape – but need help where diet and exercise just won’t work
For more info, contact: Chris Cachuela, Sales and Marketing, Solta Ph.
Liposonix was launched a few months back by Solta Medical Phils under the leadership of Chris Cachuela. A few months after the launch, Liposonix is now one of the most reliable system for targeted fat reduction.
A nonsurgical fat reduction procedure that delivers safe and effective results, it uses high-intensity ultrasound to target and eliminates stubborn fat around your waist and abdomen, particularly in the love handles. Liposonix is an effective body contouring procedure specifically designed for people who are close to their desired size but needs an extra assistance to attain the ideal shape.
Upon completion of a post-study survey “…91.3% of Liposonix patient subjects responded that the flatness of their abdomen had improved after just one treatment1…” On average, one hour-long treatment resulted in a waistline reduction of 1 inch (2.5 cm) – about one dress or pant size. Results are typically seen in 8 to 12 weeks, which is how long the body takes to remove the destroyed fat tissue through its natural process.
For more details, please contact Chris Cachuela, Solta Medical Philippines
A Proven History of Laser Science:
The Clear + Brilliant laser was developed by Solta Medical – the pioneers of fractional laser treatments with a proven history of over five million treatments. Designed with powerfully precise laser energy to stimulate a collagen boost, Clear + Brilliant quickly and effectively treats the signs of aging to reveal more youthful looking skin.
Focused. Precise. Gentle.
Clear + Brilliant was not only designed to be effective, but also to be comfortable. The system’s smart-tip technology and advanced precision energy system ensures excellent results with little to no social downtime.
Photo from Dr Z Teo, Aivee Medical Group
Grabbed from Instagram
With many other non-invasive fat reduction technologies, such as radiofrequency and lasers, energy is highly absorbed or scattered near the skin surface, thereby limiting penetration into subcutaneous fat tissue and delivering only temporary results. Ultrasound energy, on the other hand, can be used to penetrate through the skin layers and into the targeted fat tissue without harming skin or surrounding tissues. Other ultrasound body contouring technologies often use low-intensity, low-frequency, or unfocused energy which can require multiple treatments and lead to unpredictable results. The Liposonix system uses high-intensity focused ultrasound energy to non-invasively destroy targeted subcutaneous fat and deliver uniform, predictable results after a single one-hour treatment.
Results are typically seen in 8 to 12 weeks (which is the time needed for the body to naturally process the treated fat).
Liposonix is not liposuction or surgery, is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle and exercise,and is not a way to lose weight. But it is a quick, easy way to help you slim that last inch and hit your personal shape goals.
Request for a demo: email@example.com
Non-Surgical – Non-Invasive
Invasive fat reduction procedures, such as liposuction, typically carry certain surgical risks and are associated with significant post-treatment recovery downtime. Even newer, minimally-invasive techniques are still surgical procedures. Unlike these types of surgical fat reduction procedures, the Liposonix treatment is non-invasive and patients typically resume normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Patients come in all shapes and sizes, and so does their fat. Other non-invasive body contouring devices can be limited in their ability to treat certain areas of fat and may require several hours and/or multiple treatment sessions to adequately address problem areas. The Liposonix system is highly versatile, allowing control over precisely how and where energy is delivered, for a truly customized treatment in a single one-hour session.
How A Liposonix Treatment Compares
Odds are you do a lot to achieve and maintain your ideal shape. See how Liposonix fits into your regimen and how it stacks up against alternatives.
For more details, pls contact Chris Cachuela, Head of Marketing- Solta Medical
One question many Liposonix patients ask is “where does the fat go?” Having a clearer picture of the science behind Liposonix and how fat is metabolized in the body will help you understand how Liposonix works with your body to help change your shape.
- The treatment head of the Liposonix system is placed on the area to be treated.
- High-intensity ultrasound energy focuses on the targeted fat, destroying fat cells beneath the surface layers of the skin.
- A continuous lesion is created in the targeted fat and the skin layer is not harmed.
- And where it goes? The treated fat tissue is removed through the body’s natural healing and elimination process, leaving you with a thinner, more contoured waistline.
Liposonix lecture at the PACCD Annual convention at EDSA Shangri-la.
Chris Cachuela, Solta MEdical Phils Head of Marketing with Dr. Che Bernad, Liposonix Expert Doctor.
Clear + Brilliant — Love Your Skin.
The Clear + Brilliant laser system is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant treatments is simple. All treatments begin with a consultation with your licensed skin care professional to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, your provider can recommend a Clear + Brilliant treatment regimen that’s right for you.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment
Contact Chris Cachuela for more details. Book a demo now.